Looking for a Dryer Vent Cleaning Company Near You?
Clothes or other fabrics placed inside the dryer are subject to too much heat.
A dryer vent is a four inches diameter metal located at the back of every dryer machine.
It is inevitable to avoid lint and fabric debris. The lint trap catches the fabric residues.
Yet, the materials that pass through the lint trap enter the vents.
Cleaning the lint after using the dryer machine will not solve the issue.
So, it is important to clean the vent once every year or once every four months.
Scheduling regular maintenance will be helpful.
In Pittsburgh, Clean Air Duct Pitt offers fast and reliable air duct services that are ideal to your needs.
Our staff and repair team will clean your dryer vents. Give us a call and we will be at your service.
Warning Signs in Determining when to Clean Dryer Vents
Every equipment and machine has their limitations.
They work efficiently and effectively when maintained.
Simple maintenance and professional vent cleaning will enhance the performance and longevity.
So, it is important to know the warning signs in determining any dryer vent issue.
Let our team check and clean your dryer vent when:
- Clothes carry an unusual smell after drying. The build-up of moisture and lint prevents the wet air from releasing.
- Damaged or a lint screen without lint residues. Fabrics produce lint residues during drying. Accumulation of lints on the dryer vent rather than the lint screen can cause clogging.
- Clothes and other fabrics take too much time to dry. Other than jeans and towels, smooth fabrics need one dryer cycle. More than one cycle means the vents need cleaning ASAP.
- Fabrics and clothes appear hot after drying. This is a sign that the machine is working too much. Lint build-up on the dry vents can make the machine appear hot.
Cleaning and maintaining your dryer machines will significantly extend its life.
Dryer vent and air duct cleaning performed at the same will be beneficial to your machines.
Call Clean Air Duct Pitt and we will be on our way to you.
Mistakes to Avoid During the Cleaning Process
Many people know about the importance of cleaning the lint filters after every use.
Yet, some still miss the significance of seeking professional care on the dryer vents.
The main purpose of cleaning the vents is to avoid fire hazard.
Too much accumulation of lints will cause serious risks if left uncleaned.
Asking help for our staff will be beneficial to you and to your machine.
Whether you or we do the cleaning, it is important to avoid the following mistakes.
Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Failure in unplugging the dryer machine. To ensure safety, it is important to unplug the machine before doing any cleaning process. Failure to do so will cause too much risk.
- Using wrong tools and equipment. It is important to use the right tools and equipment to make sure that no further mistakes can happen. Our team uses the latest equipment and tools to make sure everything is on track.
- Cleaning the long vent yourself. Cleaning the vents are best left for a professional to do. Our team is fast and reliable in doing professional cleaning.
- Failure in checking any damage. It is important to check all parts of the dryer machine. Neglecting this step will cause serious damage on the machine and poses risks on the user.
- Too much bending on the duct. Ducts bends easily when moved. So, make sure that there are no bends and sharp turns on the ducts. Excessive turns and bends can cause line accumulation.
- Using duct tape to attach the ducts. Duct tapes can corrode if exposed to too much heat. Better use aluminum tape.
- Routing the vent on the attic or a closed space. Accumulated lints can cause fire if stocked in a closed place. It is ideal to directly attach the vent outdoors.
- Neglecting moisture sensors. Moisture sensors are important parts of a dryer machine. It is important to make sure that the moisture is on the optimal level.
- Failure to clean the vent thoroughly. Yes, cleaning the dry vent is a key factor to avoid serious damage on the machine.
Scheduling an annual maintenance from our team will help you avoid dryer issues.
After all, ensuring the condition of your dryers will be vital in keeping everything on track.
Why do you need professional care?
Doing laundry can be a tiring job. But, having help from dryer machines will reduce your workloads.
As a homeowner, you know and understand the needs of your machines. Unfortunately, dryer vent cleaning is often overlooked.
Serious problems can happen if the dryer vents are full of lints
Your dyer machines need attention. Your dry vent needs attention. Doing DIY cleaning can be dangerous.
Furthermore, you need proper skills and knowledge about repair and cleaning.
Seeking professional care and service will surely ease all your worries.
We use the latest tools and equipment that can ensure efficient work.
Moreover we recognize the importance of an efficient working speed.
After all, you need to have your dryers work efficiently and for a long period of time.
In Pittsburgh, Clean Air Duct Pitt offers a fast and reliable service.
Call us whenever you have a dryer issue and we will be on the way ASAP.
Our customer service will gladly accept and direct you to our experienced team.